Donation & Drop Off Information
Members of the public are welcome to donate items to our sale. Please complete and bring two copies of our donation form if you would like a tax deduction. For your reference, here is JLW's recommended price list.
We will only accept donations dropped off at the sale site, 2200 Crystal Drive, 6th Floor, Crystal City, during the following times.
- Sunday, February 12, 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, February 18, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 19, 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 22, 6:30 - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 26, 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 1, 6:30 - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
We will again be offering the drive-through drop-off option. For instructions on accessing the drive-through drop-off, please watch this video.
For directions to the sale site and parking information, please click here.
Use your best judgment, and if an item really needs to be thrown away, please do so; the quality of our merchandise is what brings our shoppers back year after year.
Examples of acceptable donations:
- Gently used furniture and antiques
- Clothing and outerwear for men, women, and children (we accept all sizes);
- Home decor and books
- Accessories (jewelry, handbags, scarves, ties)
- Kitchenware (plates, utensils, glasses, pots and pans, microwaves, blenders, coffee makers)
- Electronics (flat screen TVs, DVD players, cameras, cell phones, stereo systems)
- Linens, towels, throw pillows, and area rugs
- Baby and nursery items
- Children's toys, books, and clothing
- Hangers and shopping bags
- Sporting equipment
Please keep in mind that we cannot accept the following used items:
- Corporate logo items and sorority/fraternity items
- Shoes (unless new with tags)
- Workout clothing (unless new with tags)
- Torn or soiled clothing
- Computer monitors or tube TVs
- Outdated textbooks and travel books
- Broken electronics
- Large appliances: refrigerators, dishwashers, washers/dryers
- Children’s items that do not meet current FDA or safety standards