Welcome to the Holiday Season! From November through January, JLW is encouraging members and friends of the JLW to find meaningful ways to share their time, talent, and treasure to support our mission and the many amazing organizations who partner with us through our Season of Giving campaign.
Our Season of Giving campaign will highlight donation drives organized by our community partner organizations, communicate various methods to donate directly to the JLW, and share the amazing reasons JLW members give back to the League.
Below you’ll find the many ways to support this year’s Season of Giving campaign. If you have questions about JLW’s Season of Giving campaign, please contact one of the 2020 Co-Leads, Kristin Longwood or Carolyn Wilson (JLWSeasonofGiving@gmail.com).
- For information on Holiday Porch Photos, click here.
- For information on Holiday Donation Drives, click here.
Donate to JLW
If you’d like to support the JLW monetarily during the Season of Giving campaign, see below on how to donate.
- To send a one-time donation to JLW, click “One-Time Payment.”
- To set up a monthly donation to JLW click “Monthly Payment.”
One-time or monthly donations can also be directed to the specific scholarships and campaigns detailed below. When selecting either a one-time donation or monthly donation above, you will be able to choose if you’d like to designate your gift:
- JLW Dues Scholarship: This fund helps support JLW Members who request dues support for a variety of reasons. The fund helps pay all or a portion of the dues requirement.
- JLW Operating Fund: In order to keep up the business operations of the JLW, this fund supports JLW’s operating expenses.
- Loughborough House Fund: This fund supports necessary updates and upgrades to the historic Loughborough House located in Georgetown.
- Community Assistance Fund: At the outset of the pandemic, the JLW Board of Directors established the Community Assistance Fund to support Washington, DC, area nonprofit organizations experiencing urgent need while providing community support as a result of the COVID-19 public health emergency.