The live and silent auctions are the highlight of the Hoops & High Heels preview night party. Past year auctions have included something for everyone:
- A weekend in Las Vegas;
- A stay at The Inn at Perry Cabin;
- Adult and youth sailing classes at Belle Haven Marina;
- Box seats at a Duran Duran concert;
- Tickets to sporting events including the USTA August Tournament in Atlanta and an 18-seat box at the Washington Wizards;
- A personal closet organizing session and $500 gift card with Trunk Club;
- Dinners at local restaurants; and much more!
Donating to the auctions provides an opportunity to market your business to a highly desirable demographic of more than 2,300 JLW members while having a positive impact in the local community. We welcome any special connections, ideas or talents that could help add to the auction experience. Please help make the 2017 Tossed & Found auction a success by donating an item, gift certificate, or a unique or exclusive experience.
Auction donations may be dropped off at the Junior League of Washington, 3039 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20007 on or before March 1, 2017. Please include the auction donation form.