JLW’s Marketplace Committee partners with area retailers to host exclusive shopping events and ongoing partnerships throughout the year, often with a sales discount to JLW shoppers and a percentage of total event sales donated back to the League.
If you are interested in hosting an event with JLW, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your participation in Junior League of Washington’s JLWallet helps continue our mission while supporting our Georgetown neighbors during these challenging times. After purchasing JLWallet, you will be able to obtain discounts at Lilly Pulitzer, Kendra Scott, Rag & Bone, Pacers Running, Tony & Joes, Jaryam, and more!
How JLWallet Works
- JLWallet can be used from February 1st through February 28th, 2021
- Purchase the pass for $25 and passholders receive a discount based on the merchant. In order to use the discount, save the image of your ticket on your phone and show it to the participating business
- Purchase JLWallet here
- All proceeds from purchasing JLWallet will be used to advance the League’s mission of improving our community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers
- JLW Members will receive a Membership Credit for your purchase of the JLWallet Pass
Thank you for supporting JLW and our neighbors in Georgetown!
- Angolo Ristorante – 15% off a $25 or more purchase
- Hela Medical Spa – 15% off any single service or package for the month of February, not valid with any other discount
- Jaryam – 20% off purchase
- Kendra Scott – 15% off purchase, valid February 4-6, 2021 only
- Lilly Pulitzer – $20 off a $100 purchase
- Modern Trousseau – 15% off full priced purchase
- Mr. Smiths – Spend $25 or more and receive 25% off purchase
- Pacer’s Running – $20 off a $100 purchase
- Pillar & Post – free gift with $100 purchase
- Rag & Bone – 15% off purchase
- Random Harvest Home Furnishing – 15% off a purchase of furniture
- Signature Dresses – 15% off purchase
- Tony & Joe’s Seafood Place – 15% off purchase