Thank you for your interest in donating to Tossed & Found. Details and information about where to donate clothes and goods are below.
We are grateful for the ongoing support of all League members and our friends in the community who make Tossed & Found possible through their donations of gently used goods. The high quality of goods available at Tossed & Found is what makes the sale so meaningful for shoppers. When considering your donation, please use your best judgement. Items that are torn, dirty, or broken should not be included.
Please note that we will only accept donations at the following dates and times:
Saturday, February 9, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 10, 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 16, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 17, 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 20, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m
Saturday, February 23, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 24, 12:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 27, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 2, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Donations will only be accepted at the sale site, 2100-B Crystal Dr, Arlington, VA 22202 (inside Crystal City Shops at 2100).
Examples of acceptable donations:
- Gently used furniture and antiques
- Clothing and outerwear for men, women, and children (we accept all sizes)
- Home decor and books
- Accessories (jewelry, handbags, scarves, ties)
- Kitchenware (plates, utensils, glasses, pots and pans, microwaves, blenders, coffee makers)
- Electronics (flat screen TVs, DVD players, cameras, cell phones, stereo systems)
- Linens, towels, throw pillows, and area rugs
- Baby and nursery items
- Children’s toys, books, and clothing (0-10 years)
- Sporting equipment
We are appreciative of your generous donations, unfortunately we cannot accept the following used items:
- Undergarments of any kind
- Corporate-logo items and sorority/fraternity items
- Shoes (unless new with tags)
- Workout clothing (unless new with tags)
- Torn or soiled clothing
- Computer monitors or tube TVs
- Printers or fax machines
- Outdated textbooks and travel books
- Broken electronics
- Large appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and washers/dryers
- No household chemical products such as pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner,
oven cleaner, aerosols and other environmentally-unfriendly waste products
- No weapons such as guns, bows and arrows, ammunition, hunting knives, etc.
- Children’s items that do not meet current FDA or safety standards
If you have large furniture donations, you may request pick up through Tossed & Found’s Mighty Man service; please complete the Mighty Man Pickup Request Form and email email@example.com by Sunday, February 10, to schedule.